MySolar is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR 2018. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MySolar may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
If you submit your data for a job application, we only keep your data for as long as we need it for, which, in relation to unsuccessful candidates, is six months to a year.
If your application is not successful and we have not sought consent or you have not provided consent upon our request to keep your data for the purpose of future suitable job vacancies, we will keep your data for six months once the recruitment exercise ends.
If we have sought your consent to keep your data on file for future job vacancies, and you have provided consent, we will keep your data for nine months once the recruitment exercise ends. At the end of this period, we will delete or destroy your data, unless you have already withdrawn your consent to our processing of your data in which case it will be deleted or destroyed upon your withdrawal of consent.
Where you have provided consent to our use of your data, you also have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This means that we will stop processing your data and there will be no consequences of withdrawing consent.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website user experience. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
MySolar are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
THIRD PARTY SITES / LINKS
- MySolar is not responsible for the availability or content of any third-party websites or material accessed through the mysolar.ie site. MySolar does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
- mysolar.ie does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through mysolar.ie are not covered by these terms and conditions.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. You may request details of personal data which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the data held on you please email email@example.com.
If you believe that any data we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or you wish it to be deleted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any data found to be incorrect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- mysolar.ie is part of MySolar. By using this site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use mysolar.ie.
- MySolar reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use mysolar.ie content appearing on the mysolar.ie site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of MySolar.
- You agree to use mysolar.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of mysolar.ie.
DISCLAIMERS / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- mysolar.ie content, is provided on an “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- MySolar will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of mysolar.ie.
- MySolar does not warrant that functions contained in mysolar.ie content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that mysolar.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying MySolar or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of MySolar and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of MySolar or any other third party without the prior written consent of MySolar or the third party.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
Registered in Ireland No. 651647.